Quality Machining, Inc.
Quality Machining, Inc. is a full-service metalwork machining and fabricating shop.
It is equipped with both CNC and conventional machines.
When you choose a shop to complete your metalwork machining and fabricating projects
you invest time, effort, and resources. You expect high-quality output that meets
your specifications and you expect your schedules and cost projections to be respected.
Quality Machining, Inc. is prepared to meet your expectations.
One advantage of choosing Quality Machining is that your projects will be completed
in house from start to finish.
- We are a Lockheed Martin approved vendor for Chemical Film and Welding,
CCR, DDTC and ITAR registered.
- We are ISO 9001:2008 certified.
- We have a state-of-the-art facility that can provide anodized and chemical conversion
finishes that are RoHS compliant.
- Our paint booth and walk-in oven allow us to provide baked enamel and epoxy finishes.
Our CNC punch presses allow us to punch parts quickly, economically, and precisely.
- We also have a full service Powder Coat system in house.
- We have a full selection of hardware in stock, and we are equipped to install it
in a timely fashion.
- Our inspection department ensures that we meet these quality control objectives.
- The latest CNC software is installed and the anodizing/chromating department has
been completely updated.
- We are currently operating three shifts to complete projects to our customers’
time schedule expectations.
A decision to award your projects to Quality Machining means that your parts will
be machined/fabricated by skilled, experienced staff that is cross-trained in CNC
and conventional processes. We are willing to increase staffing in order to meet
expanded production requirements.
Several advantages in choosing to do business with Quality Machining are:
- Convenience (one-shop completion of all projects)
- High-quality output within stated time frame
- Technical expertise that is readily available and willingly shared